Vital Research is hiring for an experienced and goal-oriented Project Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the implementation of small and large-scale survey projects pertaining to nursing home resident quality of life surveys and satisfaction surveys of persons with developmental disabilities within our Aging and Disabilities unit.
This individual will be a significant addition to our team and must be driven, organized and possess the ability to work independently and as part of a team while fitting into our creative and collaborative culture. In addition, the Project Manager must maintain confidentiality and possess strong time management skills with the ability to influence positive relationships. If you are seeking a great opportunity in a results-driven environment, this may be a PRIME opportunity for you!
Project Planning and Implementation
- Manage all aspects of client projects that involve complex planning, coordination, and resource requirements.
- Establish and maintain a practical and well-communicated schedule for all phases of a project.
- Assure projects are completed efficiently and on time.
- Oversee data collection, entry, management, and analysis of client data.
- Ensure the accuracy of all client data.
- Establish partnerships with vendors.
- Write reports.
- Develop and deliver client presentations.
- Review current processes and procedures to identify more efficient and effective ways of doing work.
- Train, manage and provide on-going feedback to internal staff.
- Train and ensure oversight of field personnel.
- Work with team members to accomplish internal and external goals.
- Assign clear project responsibilities to project team members.
Ensure that project team members maintain a strong client focus, both internal and external.
- Create and maintain a positive work environment that fosters teamwork, open communication, and creativity.
- Ensure that team members have the resources they need to be successful.
Client and Prospect Relations
- Communicate with clients to identify needs, answer technical questions about the data and reports, and provide consultation, as needed.
- Develop lasting relationships with clients that foster return business and the use of additional VR products and services.
- Deal tactfully with client relations or problems and support project team members when sensitive client issues arise.
- Promote the image of VR as a trusted source of knowledge and skill in research designs and processes.
- Support business development activities, including attending conferences, drafting proposals, and delivering prospect presentations.
- Stay up-to-date on trends in the aging and disabilities field.
- Master’s degree or higher in social sciences or business
- Minimum of five years of project management experience, managing three or more people in a business environment
- Familiarity with methodologies used to support various types of client projects, e.g., surveys, phone interviews, face-to-face interviews, etc.
- Advanced computer skills and a familiarity with technology solutions, including Microsoft Excel
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to strict deadlines and change direction in response to unpredictable work situations
- Ability to travel, as needed.
- Maintain clear, accurate and comprehensive records
- Adhere to data security and privacy protocols
Salary: $75,000-$85,000 annually/DOE
- Medical, dental and vision care plans are provided
- 401k retirement plan after one year of employment
- Annual professional development stipend
- Flexible work hours
- Paid parking
- Employee Assistance Program
Vital Research is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, or national origin.
Come be a part of our dynamic team! For consideration, please submit BOTH a cover letter and resume.
Founded in 1982, Vital Research is a national research consulting firm specializing in delivering quality social science research. Our mission is to amplify the voices of underrepresented populations through inclusive social science research and evaluation that create vibrant communities. Our team executes research, evaluation, and survey projects to clients across 37 states spanning multiple industries. The result – we help clients answer key questions, generate useful findings, and transform communities. For more information about Vital Research, visit www.vitalresarch.com